Since 1993 Cruz’n Eureka has become an iconic annual event for the car community here on the North Coast. The last 25 shows raising over $200,000 to support local youth. With local community support, we hope 2019 will be a record year.
Cruz’n Eureka returns for its 26th year September 5th, 6th, and 7th. The three days encompasses many events: the Poker Run, Outdoor Concerts, Cruz through Old Town, Participant BBQ, Friday Night Movie, 2 Show & Shine events, and of course the Saturday Car Show with an estimated attendance of more than 10,000 filling Old Town Eureka.
Thursday, September 5, 2019
- Poker Run starting at 6pm—Wharfinger Building, 1 Marina Way
- Show & Shine and Outdoor Concert 6:00pm—Madaket Plaza
No Pre-Registration Required! Free Event! Everyone is welcome!
Friday, September 6, 2019
- Show & Shine at Eureka NAPA 11:00am to 3:00pm-Free Event!
- Check-In, Ice Breaker BBQ at Boys & Girls Club Teen Center, Harris & K St. 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Lithia’s Cruz’ thru Old Town from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Kreation’s Kickback Movie at The Eureka Theater featuring Smokey and the Bandit – 7:30pm
Saturday , September 7, 2019
- Car Show Parking starts at 8:00am at 2nd and C Street in Old Town
- Car Show, Street Fair, Raffle, Swap Meet 10am to 4pm
Street Fair Vendors & All Access Pass holders entry open at 7am
- Awards begin at 3:00pm